12 Questions to Review on How to Stop Smoking Weed
When I subsequently quit weed early January 2009, I went getting to know online to locate records that might help me live smooth. I had stopped pot so regularly before in my 20+ year pot smoking profession, that THIS time i simply wanted some help in order that I failed to smoke weed again after some months. I really wanted a brand new way of searching at myself!
Weed smoking changed into a every day a part of my existence for over 20 years. As I had controlled to combine Afghan Hawaiian weed smoking into my every day life pretty effects (or so I concept), I did not experience that I had a compelling motive to forestall for suitable. After all, I become still capable of live fairly healthful, devour well, do yoga and different sports activities, have an amazing dating with my associate buddies and circle of relatives…BUT, this became my manner of now not surely facing my dependancy.
It all modified after I researched and discovered the Marijuana Anon (MA) internet site, and examine thru the following questions. My responses and the understanding it sold me hit me like a mac truck. For the primary time in my life, I understood that I had a MAJOR trouble with Marijuana.
Here are the 12 Questions (courtesy of MA)
1. Is smoking pot now not amusing?
2. Do you ever get excessive by your self?
3. Can you visualise your life with out weed?
4. Are your pals are determined through your weed use?
5. Do you ever smoke pot to keep away from dealing with your troubles?
6. Do you ever smoke weed to suppress your emotions?
7. Does your weed use permit you to live in a privately described international?
8. Do you ever fail to keep assurances you made about cutting down or controlling your weed smoking?
9. Does your use of marijuana precipitated issues with memory, concentration, or motivation?
10. When your pot stash is sort of empty, do you feel demanding approximately the way to get more?
11. Do you plan your existence round your pot use?
12. Have buddies or loved ones ever complained that your marijuana smoking is negative your relationship with them?
Sarah Tyler is a glad ex weed smoker, who exhibits her learnings of how to prevent smoking weed after a 20+ years marijuana dependancy at he